Sunday, January 31, 2010

How To Charge Panasonic Lumix How Do I Get My IPod To Charge When It's Plugged In To My IHome?

How do I get my iPod to charge when it's plugged in to my iHome? - how to charge panasonic lumix

I have an iHome for Christmas, and it works fine, but when I connect my iPod to my iPod screen says "Charging is not supported with this accessory." But the instructions say, iHome has the burden of all iPods which is connected with it. What does this mean and how can I solve this problem? He also said the same thing if I plug the iHome in my school, in our large gym in PE.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since the spring is probably superfluous. During the time that has been established, the burden was supported by all existing iPods.

IPods published in the last 2 years with 30 pins differently than the old ones, so that some charge in the old docks, others not. Some play music in the old docks, some play, but with the white noise in the background.

My brother and I had to get rid of our platforms for this reason. See if you can return it to us.

Post a Comment