Monday, January 25, 2010

Heavy Period Starts And Stops Will Taking My Birth Control A Few Days Before My Period Starts Stop My Period?

Will taking my birth control a few days before my period starts stop my period? - heavy period starts and stops

I have my birth control (YAZ) in a few months and have had very difficult times. This month I completed my order and decided, with my pills a few days before my time began to try to "liberate" the load so to speak. Now I'm about a week and have not started my period. What is fever?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

on the active pills stop your body from ovulating ... When working so the pill and you have your time between ... They facilitate the period

Anonymous said...

on the active pills stop your body from ovulating ... When working so the pill and you have your time ... btw, you ease the period

Post a Comment