Sunday, January 3, 2010

Flea Insecticide I Am Infested With Fleas What Insecticide Will Kill Them Fast.?

I am infested with fleas what insecticide will kill them fast.? - flea insecticide

I have wood floors, but I do not care if they are identified. I have tried 2 different insecticides, may have the feeding fleas. What products can I use to kill them. I do not care whether it is a green product if it wants to be free of toxic waste only from fleas. I spoke to the court for all the good he has done and the dogs are veterinary flea. The room is infested is rarely used, so I'm not sure how the fleas were so bad in this room.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I cleaned, then sprayed across the waist region in a raid flea spray, and then bought Hartz flea spray (from the pet store) that has an ingredient that kills the eggs (it so), a residual effect. I just need to spray again if someone told me that stung. Since then, no more biting.

Other than that, a professional exterminator. I've had after we moved into a house, then I learned, was infested with fleas, which she loved, because the family before a chat session. Since our earth is sand in this area (like fleas) love, I called the exterminator to do so the court. Believe me there are no insects that live in the house or garden for some time. The backyard is a deadly silence, and had a dead "quiet" feeling for a long time.

Molly M said...

There are two chemicals that I recommend.
Fipronil and (S)-methoprene.
If you are a site at once, you will find many sites that pesticides are effective and how they can be explained with good depot effect.

Or if it seems too much work, just keep the shit spraying as part of the reaction of the other ideas!

Post a Comment