Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Excessive Urination In Women I'm Really Confused About This Gestational Diabetes Thing?

I'm really confused about this Gestational Diabetes thing? - excessive urination in women

So I took a lot of weight before pregnancy and gained roughly the first quarter. 9 lbs. At the beginning of my second quarter I earned 2 pounds, losing only 1 pound. I've eaten well, in the crowd and nutrition. I avoid consuming processed foods and sugar (pop caffeine completely cut off, added sugar and less salt Method to eat much to begin with.) It is only recently (28 weeks) took my glucose tolerance test, and says he produces has a "low", and my gynecologist can feel that you have gestational diabetes. I knew none of the common symptoms of this disease is - frequent urination, excessive thirst, weight gain, abnormal swelling of the hands and feet, blurred vision, etc. .. The only experience that the symptoms are dizziness, and usually eat after a long time without speaking. Often in the early morning hours, or if I was really hot.
I do not think I feel different after eating a slightly greater amount of carbohydrates, food or any other type of fruit, no sugar. I indulged in a little loveUNT cocoa and the double-time or experienced symptoms of blood sugar. And I wonder whether someone else made even a similar experience? I'm leaving tomorrow for the test glucose tolerance of 3 hours and was also curious to know how often it is normal if the first test is high returns? From your experiences! I know that this is not a substitute for medical information, and I am curious about the experiences of ordinary women, with these tests and GD during pregnancy.

Thanks for any help, input and advice! Or your story!

2 comments:

Jill said...

First, of gestational diabetes diabetes, various regular, and most women do not always have all the symptoms. And his power has nothing to do with whether they develop - even women who are perfectly healthy and proper diet are able to develop from an average weight.

And yes, many women had a high yield of the first test, but the test of three hours. It is quite possible that you do not have gestational diabetes. This is usually a few simple changes in diet can control, especially when following the consumption of carbohydrates and the timing of carbohydrate intake during the day and the balance with the protein. Sometimes changes in diet do not work, and insulin is needed, which sounds worse than it actually is.

Good luck!

~Lexi's Mommy~ said...

I also have the first test, and asked many people about it and told me that most women take the examination of 3 hours. Unfortunately for me I did not. I had no signs of gestational diabetes or risk factors, but still. I was not so bad if only the diet of the control group. I'm the same way, but I have no symptoms other than vertigo, when my blood sugar is low. Good luck!

Post a Comment