Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Elderly Medical Conditions I Am About To Move Again, And I Have A Nervous Elderly Cat...Suggestions For Helping With The Move?

I am about to move again, and I have a nervous elderly cat...Suggestions for helping with the move? - elderly medical conditions

I have two indoor cats Seniors (12 and 13 years). During our last trip through the country, one of them completely panicked. Freaking Moreover, in the rooms on the way, she has developed a "disease" - disruption of the anal gland, and requires a particular treatment. Approx. 1 weeks after we moved into our new premises, which board for more then 3 days for Hurricane Rita evacuation. Since then, things are not set, but now hardly leaves in our room. It has also started, with excessive care) (excluding flea / food issues, and is on his stomach, legs and tail soon. I was very nervous, and it seems that this latest step 1 1 2 years / are truly affected the worst. Well, we) to prepare an alternative approach (time and I had some tips to help, my two cats, want to keep your mind. Fire away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment