Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Best Type Of Penny Boat POLL OVER HERE! Plese Answer ;]?

POLL OVER HERE! plese answer ;]? - the best type of penny boat

In the 13th and also in the running until 8 Class. Let me begin by saying that I am a girl, and I know I have plenty of time to worry, and I'm too young to think about these things ..... but if you want a cardiothoracic surgeon, and that I get married see a doctor.

Could this be a lifestyle rich? I asked why me and my BFF with when a debate take place. I think what some people believe, it was so rich and the middle class. lol.

Can you describe what kind of lifestyle would be.

Ex: sitting on an old couch every day and hearing the good fortune to eat containers for a penny. JK. It was my friend as the spirit, let him take the idea, lol bore, I tried to explain in their own words, I ....

I mean, there is enough money to have your own boat, go on vacation without worrying about the economic origins, etc.

I thank you in sorry if my question is not easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment