Saturday, February 6, 2010

Used Bona Allen Bona Allen Saddle Quality?

Bona Allen Saddle Quality? - used bona allen

I have the opportunity, chair of the runway with which the music producer. Has anyone had any direct experience with this brand? Could you comment a little durability, comfort, and the average weight of a 15 "?

I am a first time buyer of western saddles and used to in what I think it is a Bona Allen, but you can be sure if this is the same as the saddle, if I remember, when I came here, your opinions. Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

CRStardu... said...

Bona Allen Saddlery for many years.

http://www.horsetackreview.com/review-di ...

http://www.horsetackreview.com/review-di ...

A link to reviews of Bona Allen Saddle ..............

LBentfor... said...

Bona Allen has been available for some time. Sears to sell.

southern.railfan.net / links

~$Quarte... said...

I had a good chair Allen barrel a few years ago it was very comfortable. Who knows how to drive, however, may not be able to handle large amounts of heavy horses, if you take good care of them. It was a few years ago, however, some improvements have been made since then. I hope this helps!

Post a Comment